Saturday, December 12, 2015

Whoa! Facebook just sent me a message that they removed this post of mine. Dictator Hussein is denouncing my right to free speech. Must have been one of my FB friends that defriended me and complained. Hey, if you don't like it, don't read it. I have a right to my opinion. I reread and reread and reread my post which follows. What? The media took Trump's statement about muslims out of context, and would not report his entire sentence. Trump declared a moratorium on muslims entering the USA UNTIL...UNTIL...(his statement was a conditional statement...do this for our nation's safety, UNTIL our country's representative can figure out what the hell is going on.") Oh, I get it now. I used the word "hell". Sorry, "hell" is not a curse word. Hell is an eternal place of fire for those who do not claim Jesus as Savior. Sorry, not my words, but this is from the Word of God. <jus sayin'>. Oh, and I was just quoting the Donald, not my own words. I suppose the Colonel that called Obama a "pussy", a viral newscast that must have really messed with Hussein (middle name of the guy at the White House that claims he is president (not the USA) just president of the JV team.). Oh, now I get it! This is because our Attorney General declared she will prosecute anyone who says anything negative about muslims. Let me reread my post again. Yep, I used the word muslim once. That must be it. Oh! Maybe it is my reference to the "gold diggers" of our society...sorry, I called "them lazy, public assistance asses". Let me clarify this. Yes, certainly public assistance is necessary and has good cause to help people in need. I believe in this. But why are we giving illegal immigrants public assistance and healthcare when they are not citizens when we do not even care for our veterans who fought for our freedom!? Hmmmm. I used Obama's middle name. That must be it. Obama wants to hide the fact that he does have a Muslim name, and oh, there was a dictator by that name...remember the Iraq war...Saddam...Hussein. And last but not least, it must be that I referred to the man in the White House as a dictator. You decide.
Here is the post I got "penalized for". You decide. And please comment. Am I wrong or am I right? Or rather, did I speak factually or did I make this up?
"...until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." Listen to the real and total words of Donald Trump's speech. He is calling for a moratorium on Muslims entering the USA...until our country's representatives, including, O. Hussein B., our country's ruling dictator,...admits that he, Hussein, actually knows what is going on. Hussein wants chaos. He is purposely allowing this. Why? He gets to invoke his previously signed Executive Order to declare martial law and strip you of your liberties. Doubt this? Google it. Call your congressman. Look at the Congressional Record. Do not be stupid. Is the rest of Congress stupid? Yes, in general. That is what Trump is saying, "until our country's representative can figure out what the hell is going on" <with terrorism in our borders...California>. Get with it, We The People of the USA! Whether you like Trump or think he is a carnival barker, he is doing at least one thing right. He is getting the attention of Americans and wants to make America great again. Whether He can do it or not is not the debate here. What is important, is for American's to get off their lazy, public assistance asses and realize that 10% of the population supports the other 50%, and the remaining 40% support themselves. We need a majority of our population at a minimum to support themselves economically. We do not need an influx of immigrants to support. We have veterans that deserve much more. They fought for the freedom you enjoy.

No comments: