Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Creative Way Journal - 4: Spiritual Wings Of Destiny


As I look out into the world, I see no boundaries, no fences, and no barriers to exploring and discover life in my true identity as a son of the Father. This identity is infinite and boundless, for it is my eternal identity that escapes the dimension of time. Eternity has no beginning or end.
Father gave me spiritual wings when I received the Light of my salvation in Yeshua - Jesus Christ - but I had yet to learn to fly. Frankly, when I was born again in the Spirit, I did not realize that I had wings; my physical body did not change, but my spiritual being became one with Christ, and Christ became one with me.  This is how I received my wings, the power of God resides within me, and I can do anything in Christ, nothing is impossible. I am not referring to physically flying. Spiritual wings allow me to transcend my life experiences - my life story - and free me to write a new story as the son of the Father.
I am a new spiritual being born again of the Spirit. With wings of the Spirit, I can go to places outside of physical boundaries - my roles and their locations - and do all that my Father has called me to be.
As a writer of transformational fiction with the eyes of the Spirit, I can see beyond the trees that I am now viewing and spiritually fly to where my spiritual vision takes me. This is what Jesus means when He said, “My burden is light, and My yoke is easy,” when I see my situations, obstacles to overcome, and trials that would torment me if I did not rise above them with spiritual wings.
“Let Me do it,” Father says to me. “I will take care of it when you surrender your life to me, the evil and the good, so that I can make good of everything for the purpose for which I have called you.”
Daily, I surrender my will for the cup of His will filled with the living water of His Son who died for you and me. In doing so, Father takes my plans and the desires of my heart and places my footsteps on the journey He has set out for me. This is destiny that we will realize our passion in life when we surrender to Him and follow The Way, for Jesus is the way, the truth and the life for all who believe in Him as their Savior from this temporary world.


Praise my Father for the vision and word He gives me.


Copyright © 2016 by Jeff Cambridge

No comments: